As a DevOps Engineer of Stoiximan Betting and Gaming team, you will be responsible for for the development and support of our infrastructure.
You will be working closely with other areas of the business and third party suppliers, helping them translate business requirements into effective automation solutions.
- Daily monitoring and maintenance of servers
- Create and manage automated server tasks for unscheduled or routine operations
- Install new software, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches
- Complete security audits on a routine basis
- Automate and configure management solutions and makes any necessary improvements on deployment automation
- Troubleshoot and resolve operating system problems, identify hardware failures
- Maintain and review system logs and reports
- Manage production and development deployments
- Build customized tools and makes sure that services are available at all times
- Troubleshoot and solve production issues
- Optimize infrastructure for maximum speed and scalability
- Provide input to development regarding product capabilities, limits and capacity planning
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends
- Willing to work on a rotating/on-call duty schedule
- 5+ years of experience in working hands-on with complex build systems
- Linux experience - deep knowledge of Linux system administration
- Proven experience with infrastructure automation tools (Ansible or Puppet or Chef)
- Solid understanding and working knowledge, with continuous integration tools (TeamCity,Jenkins)
- Strong experience with load balancing (Nginx,HAproxy)
- Expertise in message broker software RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka
- Good knowledge of container technology (e.g. Docker), container-focused Linux distributions, and virtualization in the cloud
- Experience with orchestration tools like Kubernetes and/or Docker Swarm
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases and NoSQL DBs/systems (e.g. Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with network monitoring systems (Nagios, Zabbix)
- Familiarity with distributed cache (Redis, Memcached)
- Knowledge in core IP services (DNS, DHCP, LDAP, NTP, SMTP etc.)
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases (deployment architectures, administration, MongoDB, Cassandra) is a plus
- Experience in configuring, deploying, and supporting web platforms including, but not limited to Varnish, Apache
- Knowledge of best practices in securing Windows Infrastructure is a plus
If you are willing to learn new technologies, you must work well both independently and within a team, being detailed and processes' oriented.
If you want to make a difference and work with a top-rated team of talented individuals, come and join us...
- Exciting & challenging environment
- Leading-edge technology.
- Career & competencies development
- Continuous training
- Competitive salary package
- Team medical-life insurance
- Commuting expenses