SQL Server Database Developer
We are seeking for a passionate, multi-talented and self-motivated SQL Server database developer. You will work in a team with other database developers, .NET software engineers, business analysts and other team members to support mission critical database development and troubleshooting.
- Develop complex T-SQL scripts and advanced T-SQL queries for data manipulation and analytical reporting.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and maintain existing databases.
- Conduct various T-SQL code reviews and ensure best practices are followed.
- Build high performance data integration solutions, including ETL packages for data warehousing.
- Translate business requirements into a performance optimized database design and implementation.
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires the ability to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server Development and T-SQL programming.
- Experience in SQL Server Database Tuning and Query Optimization techniques.
- Basic skills in Requirements Analysis, Data Modeling and Database Development.
- Strong skills in teamwork, communication, analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Strong desire to keep learning, growing and teaching.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience in Business Intelligence and OLAP technologies.
- Experience in Oracle DBMS.
- Experience with .NET framework 4.0 or later, ASP.NET, MVC and C#.
- Experience with source control tools, code repositories, code versioning, and branch development (preferably GIT).
- Microsoft Certifications is considered a plus.
- Exciting & friendly work environment
- Career & competencies' development
- Continuous training
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive salary package
- Team medical & life insurance
- Commuting Expenses